This Policy applies to all products and services offered on Aitourebikes.com. In particular, this policy does not apply to services provided to you by other third parties.
Before using any product or service on Aitourebikes.com, please read and thoroughly understand this policy. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions regarding the content of this policy, you may contact us through the various contact methods provided by Aitourebikes.com.
- How we collect and use your information
- How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your information
- How we protect your information
- How you manage your information
- How to contact us
How we collect and use your information
In order to provide you with the basic functions of our products and/or services, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information. If you refuse to provide the appropriate information, you will not be able to use our products and/or services properly.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, we imply that you agree that we will collect and use such information only for that specific reason. When we ask you to provide personal information for secondary reasons, we will either ask for your express consent directly or provide you with the opportunity to refuse.
When you order something and/or services from our website, we will generate an order for you to order those products and/or services through our system. In the process of placing an order, you are required to provide at least your name, delivery address, email, and contact number, and the order will contain information about the products and/or services you have ordered, the specific order number, the time the order was created, the amount you should pay, and we collect this information to help you complete the transaction smoothly, to protect your transaction security, to check the order information, to provide customer service and after-sales service, and for other purposes that we expressly state.
You may order products and/or services for other people through Aitourebikes.com, and you will need to provide the aforementioned personal information of the actual person who ordered the products and/or services.
In order for you to understand and manage your order information, we may collect order information generated in the course of your use of our services for your display and management of your order.
To ensure that our site works properly, to make your visit experience easier, and to recommend content that may be of interest to you, we may store on your computer or mobile device cookies, flash cookies, or other local storage provided by your browser (or associated application) that typically contains an identifier, site name, and certain numbers and characters (collectively “cookies”). With the help of cookies, websites are able to store data such as your preferences or the items in your shopping cart.
You may modify your acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies if your browser or browser add-on service allows you to do so, but if you do so, it may in some cases affect your ability to access our site securely and may require you to change your user settings each time you visit our site.
(ii) Cookie-Like Technology
In addition to cookies, we may use other similar technologies on our website.
For example, an email we send you may contain a link to an address that links to content on our site, and if you click on that link, we track that click to help us understand your product or service preferences so that we can proactively improve our customer service experience. If you do not want your activity to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your information
We will not share your personal information with other companies, organizations, and individuals, except for the following cases.
1. Sharing under legal circumstances: we may share your personal information with the public in accordance with laws and regulations, litigation, dispute resolution needs, or as requested by administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the law.
2. Sharing with explicit consent: we may share your personal information with other parties after obtaining your explicit consent.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except for the following cases.
Transfer with express consent: After obtaining your express consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties.
(iii) Public Disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. With your express consent or based on your active choice, we may disclose your personal information publicly.
2. If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated the relevant agreements and rules of our website, or for the safety of the website or the public from infringement of personal property, we may disclose personal information about you in accordance with laws and regulations or with your consent.
(iv) Exceptions for sharing, transferring or publicly disclosing personal information with prior authorized consent
In the following cases, prior authorized consent is not required for sharing, transferring, or publicly disclosing your personal information.
1. Related to national security or national defense security.
2. Related to public safety, public health, and significant public interest.
3. Related to crime investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments and other judicial or administrative law enforcement.
4. For the purpose of safeguarding your or other individuals' life, property, and other significant legitimate rights and interests but it is difficult to obtain your consent.
5. Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own.
6. Personal information collected from legitimate public disclosures, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure, and other channels.
How we protect your information
We have taken reasonable and practicable security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect your information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. We will take reasonable and feasible measures to try our best to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information.
How you manage your information
You have the right to access, correct, supplement, or delete your information.
We will also provide more prominent notice of significant changes.
How to contact us
You can contact us via the following methods and we will respond to your request within 15 days.
This privacy statement was last modified on: 20 September 2022